• Prints on most types of packaging films
• Prints on all types of coated papers and synthetic films
• Prints vivid colours with excellent coverage
• Excellent scratch and smudge resistance
• Excellent print quality at speeds up to 400 mm/sec
• Excellent print definition for clean, durable and dense barcodes
• ISEGA certification
• Easy slot-in product replacement for other wax resin grades
Coated paper and tag materials, synthetic paper, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyolefin, most types of flexible packaging films
This highly flexible, premium wax resin range of colours is designed to offer excellent performance on near edge technology desktop, industrial and in-line coding printer systems. This grade offers maximum print performance on a wide range of coated papers, synthetic and packaging films. It has a proven track record as a drop-in replacement for the branded products supplied by OEMs such as Toshiba TEC™, Avery™, Markem™, Videojet™ & ICE™
With ISEGA approval, this grade is the ideal choice for in-line coders or desktop printers used in food packaging applications. It offers bold colour prints at print speeds of up to 16 inches per second and has a high resin content that allows for high levels of durability to the printed image. This grade is available in a range of stock sizes for next day delivery.
*All trademarks are recognised and used for comparative purposes only and does not imply that these grades have been endorsed by these manufacturers.