• Prints on most types of packaging films
• Prints on all types of coated papers and synthetic films
• Prints black, bold and crisp text, graphics and barcodes
• Excellent scratch and smudge resistance
• Excellent print quality at speeds up to 500 mm/sec
• Excellent print definition for clean, durable and dense barcodes
• ISEGA certification
• Easy slot-in product replacement for other wax resin grades
Coated paper and tag materials, synthetic paper, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyolefin, medical paper, most types of flexible packaging films.
This high performance near edge wax resin grade is the most flexible product designed to offer excellent all-round performance on near edge technology desktop, industrial and in-line coding printer systems.
This grade offers maximum print performance on all types of coated or non-coated label materials along with all types of packaging films and medical paper. It has a proven track record as a drop-in replacement for the branded products supplied by OEMs such as Toshiba TEC™, Avery™,
Markem™, Videojet™ & ICE™.
With ISEGA approval, this grade is the ideal choice for in-line coders or desktop printers used in food packaging applications. It prints at a low temperature and offers bold, black prints at print speeds of up to 20 inches per second as well as having a high resin content that allows for high levels of durability to the printed image. This grade is available in a very wide range of stock sizes for next day delivery.
*All trademarks are recognised and used for comparative purposes only and does not imply that these grades have been endorsed by these manufacturers.