• Superior specification coding foil, giving easy to read, quality prints
• Non-toxic and approved for food packaging applications
• Clean in use i.e. dust free
• Superior abrasion resistant prints
• Dry coding – no messy or toxic solvent based inks
• Easy release – suitable for high-speed applications
OPP, PE, PET, PVC, Nylon, Cellulose, Cellophane, Coated/Uncoated Papers, Synthetics Papers
This hot stamping foil is an established grade of pigment foil designed for the reliable coding of filmic packaging and label substrates. This grade has been developed to work on all different types of hot foil coders and printers. It is a premium quality foil which is particularly suited to high speed lettering and date coding onto modern food/pharmaceutical packaging films and coated label stocks.